Any experienced e-commerce owner can tell you that building an e-commerce website from scratch is daunting. You’re hard at work every day, and you don’t want an added pressure of having to build a website yourself. Or you don’t have the required web design skills and coding knowledge to create a website or think that it will take a big chunk of your time. Well, worry not, because we are going to bring you 3 best online store builders that you can use to build your small building website easily and in a shorter timescale in 2020. Let’s get right to it:
· Wix is the leading online store builder today
Wix is the best online store builder to create your small business website. It allows you to create a stunning website in only a matter of minutes. And the deal breaker is that you don’t have to pay a dime to create your website with it. Many would-be online small business owners flock to Wiz because it comes with a huge array of features and tools to make the process of creating your business easier, such as your own domain name, thousands of templates, effortless drag and drop functionality, and its optimized for mobile. This is surely the best online store builder for both the beginner and experienced business owners.
· Squarespace is a great online store builder to create a splendid website
Spacesquare has been used by thousands of businesses in different industries to create elegant websites. The online store builder comes with a glittering array of templates to make your website look both elegant and professional. It’s an all-in-one online store that has almost everything you need to run a business online. Regardless of your position in the e-commerce space, Wix helps your business grow quickly.
· Weebly online store builder
Weebly is easy to use online store builder. It comes with an intuitive design, a drag and drop feature and user-friendly design to allow anybody to create their website with it. Its popularity has increased over the years, and now it powers more than 40 million websites on the internet. That’s about 2% of all websites out there. It also comes with elegant templates to make your website stunning, predesigned page layouts and innovative features. This is certainly one of the best online store builders to contemplate if you want to create a website in 2020.
How to setup the perfect online store?
There are numerous ways you can earn a steady online income. You need to know the target market and know how to advertise and market your website so that you can make profits. Creating an online store is not a difficult task, all you need to do is find the right website that can help you design the perfect store.
Things to do when setting up an online store:
- When you are setting up an online business, you need to gather the right information and the required details to create the perfect store. You need to decide the brand name, the domain name and the package you are going to select the web hosting. Making sure that the web host that you are hiring provides the required space and the bandwidth that you need to run your website.
- Once you are done with the initial stages of setting u an e-commerce store, you should design your website. This will help you get the right start that you are looking for. You need to design a website that has the most attractive and user-friendly interface. The website should be designed with the perfect landing page so that the customers feel that should be moving to the further pages. The outlook of the website should be an outlook of how the remaining of your website would look.
- The shopping cart setup is an important aspect of any e-commerce website. When you design a website, this is the first aspect that you need to look into. Setting up the payment method is quite crucial as it gives a sense of security to the customers. When you take on board various other companies that are responsible for being the third party responsible for handling the payments, you instill further trust in your customers.
- You should design the website according to the products that you would be selling. Having a standard design for your website will not let you stand apart. You should design and customize the website in such a way that it could stand apart from the others.
- You should then set up your categories and divide your products accordingly. This will help in giving your website an organized look and also make it easy for your customers to browse around the categories and shop as per their needs and requirements.
- When you are creating an online store, you should be having the complete details about the shipment methods that you have and what are the various other ways you can handle the orders. When there is complete disclosure with the customers, then there is always trust. Trust brings in consumers.
- Once your setup is complete, you can add further customized features like special discounts, or additional offers to the website to make it more attractive to the consumers.
- Make sure that the website that you have setup should be well maintained with regular feature additions and design improvements.
- Besides adding different features, as the website owner, you should make sure that the content of the website is relevant to the product and services that your website offers. Adding different plug-ins to the website can also help in enhancing the service of the website and also help in improving the speed and solidifying customer experience.
Designing your website may sound much like a risk at the start, but with the passage of time and careful devotion, the website can be enhanced into a much-advanced version of an e-store. Making use of services that are free may be a sound idea in the beginning, but there should constantly be upgrading and enhancement to ensure smooth services.
Creating a website used to be expensive a few years back because you needed to build a custom designed website, which required that you hire a webs designer to do it. The whole process is expensive. However, the innovation of web builders has enabled everyone to build their websites cost-effectively and start selling products online. Follow our tips, choose the website builder of your preference, and set up the perfect online store.
Others Topics that might interested you
Any experienced e-commerce owner can tell you that building an e-commerce website from scratch is daunting. You’re hard at work every day, and you don’t
Many people are starting businesses today than ever before. In fact, according to the National Retail Association, over half a million Americans create businesses each
Believe it or not – starting an online store is pretty easy, everyone can do it! There is no need to pay thousands of dollars